People list what shocked them about coming to America. Just some of the most interesting one (source)
i dont say “no” to drugs
i say “no thank you” because i wasnt raised in a fucking barn like some of you hoodlums
I still love you
no I don’t.
I’m so confused. why did this happen.
I want you to be happy. if this is what it takes then I’m okay with it. be happy. for me. please.
don’t you ever give up.
I kind of hate you for leaving me.
but I still love you.
I won’t look at you in person but I talk to you in my head
you’re a better listener this way.
maybe if I wasn’t so fucked up this wouldn’t have happened
no. it’s not my fault.
but it kind of is.
I hate this
I don’t know who I am without you.
why can’t things be like they were before
please come back to me. I need you. you need me.
we are so goddamn bad for each other it’s beautiful. I’m addicted to our heartbreak.
I went through our old messages. I cried because you promised to always be there. you lied.
you smiled at me in the hall today. i thought my chest was being ripped open
I’m glad you’re smiling though.
Things that will keep you alive in event of a plane crash (hopefully) though:
- When a plane is descending, either in an emergency landing or else in a normal descent, put your carry-on luggage between your legs and the seat in front of you. In a rough landing inertia can send your legs flying forward and break your bones against the metal frame of the seat in front of you, leaving you incapable of escaping on your own.
- NEVER inflate your inflatable life vests until you’re out of the aircraft, even if you can’t swim. The Hudson River plane crash of 2009 has to date been the only plane that’s landed even remotely safely on water; most planes break up on collision with water. An inflated flotation device will keep you buoyant but will also slow you down, leaving you immobile and trapped in the wreckage as it sinks.
- Never put anything alcohol or alcohol-based (such as rubbing alcohol) in the overhead bins or shelves. These can help spread a blaze if a rough landing sparks a fire, even promote a fireball effect in extreme cases,
- When you board, study where your seat is in relation to the exits. Count how many rows are between you and your two nearest exits, so that if the cabin is filled with smoke you can make your way out even if you can’t see.
- Get out as quickly as possible. Jet fuel is very flammable, and even if there isn’t already a fire on board a rough landing can easily set it alight. Planes on fire will usually blow up between ninety seconds and five minutes after landing, so move it!
- Oh yeah, don’t forget to assume brace position, with your head between your knees and hands over your head.
the seat belt won’t save you in a crash but it’ll save you from a concussion during hella turbulence
WHO SCARED THIS ADORABLE PIECE OF FLUFF
fun fact about bunnies!!!!!! this bun isn’t scared, it’s happy! when bunnies jump into the air and twist their bodies around, that’s called a binky, which is one of the ways they play around and have fun!
IS IT LITERALLY CALLED A BINKY ARE YOU SERIOUS
I can’t handle this bun
yep, that’s a happy bun
While you wait for the waiter,
in that moment
do you not become the waiter
this website goes from saying the sound a car makes is nyoom to deep philosophical questions so fast it gives me whiplash
My cousins the best at snapchat and you can’t convince me otherwise
It makes me laugh
Because she doesn’t understand
How lucky she is.
And it’s not that I want you,
No, not all,
It’s simply the fact
That when she holds your hand
She doesn’t know the value
Of what she’s holding.
And when she says your name
She doesn’t realize
The depth of the person
Behind that word.
When she says
“I love you,”
Does she know what she’s loving?
The kindness that follows your words
And the laughter etched into your face
And I don’t think I could love you
Better than she does,
But I wish she could see
The extent to which she is being loved.
I hope one day she’ll look at you
And finally see the prize she has won
And I hope she will realize
How much more room
She has to love you.
I’m not the girl your mother warns you about.
I won’t kiss your best friend or break your heart.
I won’t make you choose between what you love to do & me.
I’m not cold. I’m not reckless.
I’m the girl your father mentions when your mom’s not around.
I’m the girl that gets away.
I will love you more than anything.
I will kiss you when you cry.
I will stand by your side until you decide otherwise.
And you’re just like your father, so you will.
You’ll let me go & I won’t look back,
But you will.
I promise you, you will.
I’m that girl.
I have the mind of a child
Asking, why is 2 + 3 always equal to 5?
Where do people go to when they die?
What made the beauty of the moon?
And the beauty of the sea?
Did that beauty make you?
Did that beauty make me?
Will that make me something?
Will I be something?
Am I something?
And the answer comes: you already are, you always, always were, and you still have time to be.
"I’ve given my everything to a boy who doesn’t see anything in me and I feel us drifting apart.”
My friend went away for ten days so I decided it would be the perfect time to wrap everything she owns in alfoil